Home
 



With its ponds and rivers, Signy has everything to fulfil the desires of those who love fishing and walking along riversides.
Back to top
These are artificial ponds, constructed in the 18th and 19th centuries, for use by local metal works.
Found in the heart of the forest, anyone who has a permit from the local fishing society is allowed to fish there (for further information contact the Tourism Office). The fishing society restocks the ponds on a regular basis.
Back to top
The pond "de La Forge" area of 6 hectares which has been created in 1550
Back to top
This pond where there is the artificial beach of the leisures centre is too the nearest of the holiday village.
Back to top
In the middle of the forest it's private pond (8 hectares)
,
where fishing is allowed with special permission.
Back to top
La "Petite Eau" is a canal constructed to lead the water away from the valley of Signy to furnish the mills witch are located on the stream.


Today, it furnish drinkable water to the village of Signy Le Petit.
Back to top
This little river, tributary of the Oise, during 30 km, across signy le Petit and its 4 ponds, for a length of 5 km.


Back to top
EMAIL :